1 HaberdasHer: Lust List: American Apparel

Monday 28 April 2014

Lust List: American Apparel

With my 21st birthday looming (eek!) I thought it'd be fun to do a round up of some of the lovely things I definitely don't need (far too many clothes!) but have always liked the look of. The expense of it and lack of one nearby has always stopped me from shopping in American Apparel, but I've always admired how they many to make basics look desirable and how they aren't afraid to subvert boring items with bright colours or patterns. Some of their things are a little on the short side which is a shame, but with the right pair of tights or leggings I'm sure the dresses and skirts would be fine. Here is a round up of a few of my spring favourites.










2 comments:

  1. Love that floral skirt, but I have to agree with you that some of their things are indecently short (for me, anyway!)

    Charlotte xx
    Awake + Make

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, it's such a shame! Best stick with the longer tube style skirts for me I think :) I love your blog by the way, keep up the good work xx

      Delete