1 HaberdasHer: Primark Spring/Summer 2014 Collection

Sunday 9 February 2014

Primark Spring/Summer 2014 Collection

It's that time of year again folks! That glorious time of year when I get to forget all my dissertation troubles, ignore the gloomy apocalypse worth weather outside and rejoice, for Primark have released their Spring Summer collection! I think it's pretty obvious from this blog that I am what kind people call 'thrifty' and mean people call a 'cheapskate', so Primark has always been my go to store for on-trend fashion at a student friendly price. I've never really been much of a slave to 'fashion', preferring to just think of myself as a lover of clothes that suit me rather than picking what everyone else is wearing for the sake of it, but it's always fun to experiment with the new styles without feeling like your sinking all your funds into something you might hate next year.

Here's my picks of the new collection that I can't wait to get my hands on...





No comments:

Post a Comment