1 HaberdasHer: Primark Autumn/Winter 2013 Lust List

Monday 19 August 2013

Primark Autumn/Winter 2013 Lust List

It's that time of the year again! As much as I love summer and ice cream shade dresses, sunglasses and bare legs, my heart truly lies with Autumn when it comes to fashion. I love layering up, fun coloured tights and that back-to-school feel. 

With Primark probably one of my all time favourite stores due to it's affordability and ever increasing quality (I am a thrifty fashion lover after all), I was super excited to get a login to their press site and catch a glimpse of their upcoming A/W range. It looks like grunge is going to be here for the forseeable future, although the tie dye of summer has seen a subtle slide into punk as it is replaced with lots of tartan and leather. Boxy fits and adrogyny also appear tyo be playing their part with lots of blazers and cigarette pants.  However, for the more girly girls amongst us, here are some of my picks that I will no doubt be tracking down come September. Cut Out Mary Janes (finally an affordable end to my Topshop Lust?) - £12

Tea Dress - £8

Collar Clip Cropped Blouse - £12


Princess Coat (obviously a ode to Kate Middleton!) £25

Raspberry Open Knit (so similar to American Apparels but a much nicer shade!) - £10

Bottle Green Skater Skirt -  £8


Leather Strapped Denim Pinafore - £12

Tartan Tea Dress - £13
Padlock Tote - £10


Which items will be buying from Primark's Autumn/Winter Range?


2 comments:

  1. I love the shoes and the dungaree dress! I always find they realease great press images then i can never find the items in store though! great post!!



    Blog- http://sophie-henderson.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie! I always used to have this problem as my hometown store is very small - trip to a city branch is in order!

      Delete