1 HaberdasHer: Introducing... Judy's Affordable Vintage Digest

Thursday 9 January 2014

Introducing... Judy's Affordable Vintage Digest

I have a confession to make: part of the reason I have been neglecting blogging, freelancing and various other hobbies I enjoy (sewing machine, be patient, I still love you) is because Uni has had me SUPER busy this year. Luckily for me, even though it's hard going at times, I'm studying a course I love which let's me do all manner of cool things and call it coursework.

One of these very cool things is called 'The Practical Project', in which we're allowed to dream up pretty much any media artefact as long as it has a client, and hopefully pull together all the skills we have gained at University. I'm pretty proud right now to be able to unveil part one of my practical project - the very first issue of Judy's Affordable Vintage Digest.

Bringing together two of my biggest loves in life, magazine journalism and vintage shopping, The Digest was set up by two of my course-mates and I to share the excellent work that the Judy's Affordable Vintage team do, running fairs, kilo sales and furniture fleas up and down the country. Inside the digital magazine you will find tips on vintage shopping, styling and crafting, plus lots of other (hopefully entertaining) bits and bobs.

If you're interested, please click the image to give it a flick through, and give us a like on facebook ('judy's affordable vintage digest') or a follow on Twitter @judysdigest. We've already racked up over 1,000 views in just two days which is blowing my little vintage loving mind, but a little extra love never hurt nobody. Hope you like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment