1 HaberdasHer: Judy's Affordable Vintage Digest Issue 2

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Judy's Affordable Vintage Digest Issue 2

The more eagle eyed of you out there may remember me posting a few months ago about my Uni project, a magazine I have been producing with two of my coursemates for Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair. Well, this is just a little update to say that Issue 2 is out and is doing incredibly well - 1,000 views in just a day!

For those of who aren't in the know just yet, here's a little more about the project. Bringing together two of my biggest loves in life, magazine journalism and vintage shopping, The Digest was set up by two of my course-mates and I to share the excellent work that the Judy's Affordable Vintage team do, running fairs, kilo sales and furniture fleas up and down the country. Inside the digital magazine you will find tips on vintage shopping, styling and crafting, plus lots of other (hopefully entertaining) bits and bobs. My particular favourite is our bloggers map, where I got to pick some of my favourite vintage and fashion bloggers from around the country. See how many you recognise! I also love our interview with a beautiful vintage bride, our guide to the best trends of the 90's, and a some great hair tutorials from the guys behind Le Keux Vintage and Miss Dixie Belle.

If you're interested in having a read, please click the cover image to give it a flick through, and give us a like on Facebook ('judy's affordable vintage digest') or a follow on Twitter @judysdigest. Feel free to share with your friends too! Whilst you're on JooMag, you can also catch up with Issue 1. Please let me know what you think of the magazine - I'd love your feedback! 













No comments:

Post a Comment