1 HaberdasHer: Behind The Scenes At Glass Onion Vintage

Saturday 15 February 2014

Behind The Scenes At Glass Onion Vintage

As you might know, two of my coursemates and I have been working on Judy's Affordable Vintage Digest, a magazine project for Judy's Vintage Fair as our final year coursework. A few weeks ago we went down to the vintage wholesalers Glass Onion in Barnsley to sneak a little look behind the scenes and see how much work goes into stocking a Judy's fair. As you can imagine, it felt like a little slice of heaven to be surrounded by all these items with so much history. We had a great time rummaging through the handpick event they had on (from just £8.99 a kilo, ridiculous!) and generally staring around in awe at the sheer volume of clothing. I thought I'd share some pictures with you here, and encourage you to visit their site glassonionvintage.com - if you're a vintage seller, they are well worth a visit. I'm still devastated that I didn't buy the skirt you can see below, maybe I should go back and see if it's still there...












No comments:

Post a Comment