1 HaberdasHer: HaberdasHer Hello!

Sunday 12 May 2013

HaberdasHer Hello!


Before I carry on decking my site out with new posts, I thought it would only be fair to introduce myself! My name is Jenessa, I'm 20 years old (just, my birthday was yesterday!) and I am a Music Journalism student. You can see me above looking slightly mental with my friend Georgie. I promise this isn't really how my face looks.

Having run safetyinsound.com, a music blog for the past four years, I thought it was about time I try something new, so here is HaberdasHer, a site where I can share all my adventures with thrifty fashion, crafting, homewares and more general snippets about my life. Expect lots of pastels, homewares, dresses as well as updates on my sewing experiences as I venture into the world of dressmaking.

Hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment